How to Mint/Redeem?
1. Go to http://app.decus.online/mint, click [connect wallet], choose the wallet you use
2. Click [Apply for BTC address], then confirm in your wallet, you need to pay Gas fee to call the contract(in this case it's MetaMask)
3. Transfer BTC to the given address in your BTC wallet before the countdown ends, please pay enough network fee to ensure fast received.
Note: Do not transfer multiple times!
This is the Native SegWit address starts with “bc1”, please make sure the Bitcoin wallet you use supports Native SegWit, such as Coinbase wallet, Bitcoin wallet, Electrum, TokenPocket, Bitpie, etc.
4. Wait for 6 confirmations on the Bitcoin Network, this may take an hour or so. You will be given a transaction ID and a link to the explorer so you can check the progress of your transaction.
5. After the 6 confirmations, you will receive SATS and DCS , you can click [SATS] and [DCS] to add these two tokens to make them visible in your Metamask under Assets
6. If you leave the page during the minting, you can reconnect the wallet and click [Order History], then you will see a mint in progress, click [Enter]
1. Switch to the Redeem tab
2. Input your bitcoin address, click [Approve] and [Confirm] buttons in turn, this may require allowing the application to use your SATS and DCS, then confirm in your wallet
3. Wait for 6 confirmations, and you will be sent your BTC to your destination address
1. Go to setting page：Setting>>Network>>BSC Mainnet
2. Add a new network
- ChainID: 0x38, 56 in decimal (if 56 doesn’t work, try 0x38)
- Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer: https://bscscan.com